Thursday, December 4, 2008

Leo Koopastown Has Arrived!!!!!


Hey guys I finally made it!!! I just got teleported from Orientation Island to the UWM campus. This is very exciting to be around some people I actually instead of all of these strangers. This second life thing is really cool, I waasnt expecting all the features that are available through second life. At first it wasn’t easy using all the features but I’m getting the hang of it. Flying around UWM campus seems to be my favorite way to transport. I’ve been fooling around with the different outfits trying to see what fits me best. This will offer the best form of communication compared to the Connect Live because it’s as if you’re meeting in person. I think this is a very effective way to communicate. I hope to meet up with you guys soon, see you in second life.!!!

No comments: